Increase Website Traffic by Blog Commenting
Probably one of the easiest ways to building links is by commenting on other blogs. Commenting on other blogs is a free method of building links and driving traffic to your website. Blog commenting is a great way to generate more traffic to your site by creating backlinks and exposing you and your blog to others that are reading blogs related to your topic.
How to do blog commenting the right way
Blog commenting can be a very powerful marketing strategy to generate traffic to your website and or blog. There are some things you should keep in mind when you are commenting on blogs however to ensure that you are maximizing your time and getting the best benefit. If you follow the steps listed below you should be able to effectively use this strategy for generating more traffic to your site.
Blog commenting is a marketing strategy you can use especially if you
1. Search for a popular blog – do your research and find blogs that are of the same niche as your website, and in order to attract hundreds or thousands of readers to your website, that blog that you are commenting on should have several readers.
2. Post blog comments on “Do Follow” blogs – blogs have a “no follow” or “do follow” features, when you comment on blogs make sure that you are posting on a “do follow” blog, this will allow search engines to recognize the hyperlink or backlink that you post with your comment.
3. Add a personal touch to your blog comments – when you post blog comments on others’ blogs, you are not just posting to get your website link out there, you are also there to interact and connect with others. Ensure that you fully read the blog post you are commenting on and leave a relevant comment, hopefully one that will generate more comments. When possible be sure to use your logo or photo with your blog comments, this will help you with branding.
4. Be engaged and interactive – once you post a blog comment, check every now and then or “subscribe” to that blog post so you will be notified when others have posted a reply or a comment and you can engage into a conversation — this is a good way to network with potential clients that will help you increase website traffic.
What blog commenting can do for your website
Commenting on blogs can generate more traffic to your website, but there are other benefits too that include:
- Networking with others
- Building your Online Reputation and Creditability
- Branding for both your site and yourself