One question that often surfaces is when is the best time to Tweet on Twitter?
Recently Buddy Media completed a study to determine when the best time to Tweet was along with other key pieces of information to keep in mind to maximize the exposure for your Tweets.
Here is a quick summary of the points from this study:
• Tweets Sent on Saturday and Sunday had a 17% increase in engagement
• Sending your Tweets between 8am and 7pm bummed up the engagement by 30%
• Shorter is better – Tweets that are 100 characters or less had 17% more engagement
• People like Hash Tags – Tweets with hash tags saw twice as much engagement
• Using more than 1 or 2 hash tags however is not effective
• If you want a Re-Tweet– Ask for it – Tweets that asked saw a 12x increase
The infogragphic below from Fuse Works Studios does a great job a painting a picture of this study